Thursday 17 September 2009

Sooooo excited...!


Firstly here are some pictures of more things I am working on...I love buttons, especially handmade ones and I am so into making items from fabric and sewing materials at the moment...but that is not the stuff I am excited about and I can't really say much at the moment until we sort a few things out but a work colleague and I are going to start a type of party company together, it isn't what you may think but I don't want to jinx it just yet but I will be starting a blog for it once we are up and organised which will hopefully be in the next few weeks, I am still doing all my own art stuff but this is a little different and very exciting !!! wooo hooo I will post the link when it is done :)





2 comments:

  1. So sweet! I just love the look of your artsy creations!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh cute stuff!!! i'm so excited to hear more of your party planning project!!!! yes, yes... still don't have my ichat set up....

    ReplyDelete