Sunday 31 January 2010

There are beads and there are BEADS !!!





I have been working my arse off trying to get some stuff done in time for Valentine's day on Etsy, but I have been side tracked once again but not completely, I started making beads for a charm bracelet then read a copy of 'cloth, paper, scissors' and was inspired by the article of making chunky houses from styrofoam, but I made some of my houses a little smaller and turned them into beads and made a bracelet and with all my designs of hearts, houses and my signature birds I am going to sell them on Etsy as jewellery maybe but probably in bead sets to buy and do what you want with... here are some pics of various bits I have done this week including a few light papier mache small houses with quotes on that I will be selling also....

Don't forget I will be posting a new giveaway next Saturday for February.......





















4 comments:

  1. The little houses are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *SCREAM*.... those are ADORABLE!!!!!!!! You are so good, why are you not the featured seller? Seriously, these are wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just got my bracelet from your give-away and it is FABULOUS!!! I keep checking etsy to see if these beads are up yet....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow those little house beads are amazing and so cute. I love them

    ReplyDelete