Monday 12 November 2012

It's that time again......

Yep it's that time again...Christmas !!!  This year has gone so quickly, I think this year I have made the least blog updates so far, I have been so busy trying to make new things and draw etc..well here are some of what I have been working on and I am uploading them now (well when I have finished writing this) on my website www.thelittlemisscrafty.com and some of them in my folksy and etsy shops. I think I will write a proper post tomorrow and maybe do a giveaway/competition too as I have slacked so badly then again I did spend ages on the icraft online magazine so you can always read that (link in previous post) I just wanted to show you the new bits and also if you are on instagram then find me at littlemisscrafty and on twitter as the same or julietmarshy :)

See you tomorrow xxx
























No comments:

Post a Comment