Sunday 22 September 2013

I'm back !

Wow, I can't believe how long it's been since my last post, but I'm back :)

I have been quite busy in general and had a little bout of sickness recently which put me out of action for a little while but here are some pictures of what I have been up to in the last few weeks.

The first ones are of a washi tape banner and then some little cardboard houses that have an inside box to keep trinkets and treasures in ..






I also got a bit carried away one day making my own bakers twine because it is quite expensive and I wanted specific colours and colours that were brighter, I will do a quick tutorial on it this week as it is really easy :)



And lastly here are some pictures of decorating a new journal and a piece of fabric with fabulous bright paints in my studio :)  When finished I am going to turn the fabric into cute tote bags.










I also bought a fabulous screen printing kit yesterday and I am so excited to use it, I haven't done any printing since college, I am going to make some bags to start with and then t-shirts and posters etc yeay !!




No comments:

Post a Comment