Wednesday 15 January 2014

Happy New Year Zine 2014

Another freebie zine for you to drag and drop this time until Sunday 19th January, a little about me and includes little illustrations :) xxx (guide video on previous post on how to print and fold) The original image is a standard UK A4 size (google for actual dimentions if needed)

Just drag the picture from here to your desk top, don't click on it first, just drag this image from here then you can increase the image size to A4 which is a UK standard size paper google the size dimentions if you don't have that size option, I am going to add it to my facebook pages too and website www.thelittlemisscrafty.com but if you are still having trouble then leave a message and I will email it to you...

**NOTE **
To keep the exclusiveness of zines, this will only be available until 19th January 2014 !!! Then I will remove it from all of my sites.

This zine is my own design and creation, please do not share it or add it to any other sites, it is not for resale or to be used in any sale whether digital or printed etc., you may mention it or add a link to my website. copyright of Juliet Marsh





No comments:

Post a Comment