Sunday 7 December 2008

Day 5 !


I know this post wasn't actually on the fifth day of my challenge but I wanted to wait till I had done the craft fair and show the pictures from that day..So it was Saturday along Tottenham Court road (central London) in a church hall and it was really successful for the group as a whole I think, more customers and sellers too which is always fun, here are pics of my stall with my new cakes and birds, the cakes are in my Etsy shop now and I am putting the fabric birds on as soon as I have taken individual photos of them..







2 comments:

  1. Thanks for leaving a comment with us at Gauche Alchemy and posting our blinkie! Looking forward to taking a peek around you blog - looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your cupcakes and birdies!!! I can't wait to see your design team entry for Gauche Alchemy.

    ReplyDelete