Sunday 15 March 2009

lots and lots and lots....

I have been really busy the past couple of weeks making lots of things and here they are, an Easter parade still to be finished. Three fabric journals, a large one and two 3inch square ones for inchies and small artworks, all with fabric pages. And a softie cat with a clown face.















I bought some really cute chinese style stamps which I have used here on some 'large ATC's' and am working on a fabric journal with one at the moment.




Later today maybe tomorrow morning I will be adding a blog giveaway so don't go away !.........

3 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL! your new things are spectacular, really!!
    ~misschell
    http://chinamommy04.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. your package WILL leave the USA this week, THIS week!!!!! i updated my blog and, YES... it's true: updated my etsy store with more, more, more coming!! check me out at chinamommy.etsy.com and
    http://chinamommy04.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica passiontealemonade@yahoo.com29 March 2009 at 05:51

    You are so talented! I especially like the ATCs!!! They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete