Monday 28 September 2009

Finally, New stock on Etsy !!!!!


Oh my God, it has been a struggle but I have finally put new stock up on Etsy even though my internet connection was playing up and what should have taken 2 hours actually took about 6 hours ! aarrrrggghhh anyway it is up and I am in the process of photographing lots more including my own handmade and designed embellishments and I am going to add some greetings cards which I was into making years ago but gave up a little bit because the time put in was not worth the money I charged, but I have managed this a little better now and maybe they will sell, who knows ? I am also going to add small shadow boxes and pre-made scrapbook pages which just require photographs..... The embellishments I am going to add are in my colourful style but also a lot will be more shabby chic in colour and style too so please go to my site now and keep going back to check for new stock, I will always post when I have added new stock, thanks :)






New embellishments and my range of 'fancy ATC's' and lots of yo-yo's






My other business venture is hopefully going to start in the next couple of weeks and once I have taken pictures and made some plans I will post that here too (oooooh so excited !)

I haven't been to Salsa for ages too, I am missing out and it makes me sad...maybe I should watch Crimewatch to remind me :D I would actually love to go to the rollerdisco again which was 80's heaven !

I am going to post another giveaway at the end of this week so don't forget to pop back and check.

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, you have been SO busy it is making ME tired!!! everything looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your embellishments are gorgeous. i love love love the beads you've made out of wool.

    ReplyDelete