Thursday 3 December 2009

Just a little note........


Despite being a little poorly this past week I have found the energy to make some cute little hand stitched mini journals.....and a few more trinket boxes which will be on Etsy too..








I have become a little obsessed with 'The Hills' too, I have series 1-5 and I am not sure why, I am fascinated by it and my favourite is Audrina because I feel like I make the same silly decisions with my own versions of 'Justins' and seem to be quite unlucky in the guy department, not for the want of trying mind you...relationships just don't seem to be my 'thing' although being treated like crap does seem to be a special gift of mine ! Oh well, even though I am a realist there is a little bit of me that still hopes I will meet my Prince one day...maybe.......

This may be why my latest creations of trinket boxes and journals etc have little quotes and words about love and Princesses etc on them...
I am also going back to my illustration roots and will be designing some little drawings and prints which hopefully you will all like....2010 is going to be my year with so many things I want to achieve rather than just plan to do !

3 comments:

  1. this is beautiful Juliet!
    I would love to lear how to do these little cute books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I am going to do some more 'how to makes' on my craftzine, which you can find the link on the right of my page...maybe I should do one on the books :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am just loving your artwork and blog. those little books are crazy crazy sweet and wonderful...i've never seen ones like those! they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete