Wednesday 27 April 2011

Ninjas, Pyjamas and houses oh my !!!!!



Ok ok calm down...take a seat because I am going to show you my new stuff which is available in my Etsy shop right now !!! They are a collection of miniature models that you can collect to create your own little world !!

Ok so we have lots of different houses, Islands and 'Pyjama Bubbies' who will have a lot more in the range such as artworks and softies etc There is also a special limited edition of 'Nninja Bubbies', yes I said NINJA ! check them out and let me know what you think, also all my stuff are one offs so if you want it buy it because it will only be there once, everything even if it is the same theme will be different because they are all handmade and hand painted originals...









2 comments:

  1. seriously CUTE!!!! Are you done at the bank now? I can tell you are getting ready to TAKE OVER the crafty world!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete