Saturday 30 July 2011

New Stock !


In store now, go to any of my shops (Etsy) and I have a few of these 'Pretty Fabric Bib necklaces' up now, all handmade and embellished, they go with anything and suit everyone, I still have a few more to add and they are all one off's so grab them now !!






Little Dave has been on a little trip to the studio with me and has a new mate Tommy the tiny toad...awww cute go to his website and follow all his adventures :)




I am working on doing lots more submissions in the next couple of months and am going to start writing a couple of books and get a little part time job... all this should keep me out of trouble ! :)

Ohhhhhh and I have just set up my website www.thelittlemisscrafty.com where it has a little bit of everything and links to all my stuff and other sites. If I knew how to put a picture of the site itself I would but just click on the address or this picture to be taken to it... I f anyone knows how to put pictures of website pages on here please let me know, thanks :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment