Tuesday 24 January 2012

Coming soon...


I feel quite bad that I haven't been in my studio since Christmas ! I know... I have been working the whole time just at home with the stuff I brought home to work on before Christmas because I knew it would be one if not two weeks at home but still.... the weather and sleeping in has been a bad influence o my motivation to go every week...well that stops now ! Next week I am going to start going back in 3 days a week and I will be doing a craft stall every week hopefully too.. I can't go into February in the same situation. Ok had to get that out there, right well if you are a fan of my Facebook page you will see that I have very much been working and here are some freshly painted new little houses, glittery ones and there are so many more styles on the way, not just colours or shapes but styles that I can't wait to get started :)






Oh and these little ones have been sitting on the shelf in my studio and I need to get them in my shop asap !!







No comments:

Post a Comment