Saturday 17 July 2010

Pretty charming....



Hey guys I thought I would just show you what I have been doing this weekend and I have just posted them on Etsy. I have made this selection of charm bracelets, I have shown just a few here but there are more on Etsy...a Parisian style 'viva la france' bracelet, 'Royal baby blue' charm bracelet and the top one is the first that I made on thursday night to wear to work on friday and I had such a response to this little thing that I decided to make more... I am going to add necklaces and earrings hopefully tomorrow if I can get them finished and I have loads of Tim Holtz stuff that I am going to use to make some really vintage looking ones !





8 comments:

  1. very pretty! love the blue one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo, pretty!
    NO, you have loads of Tim Holtz stuff?? Hard to believe! ha! My friend (Cheeky Green) is in love with Tim, she met him at some class and calls herself his girlfriend :)
    ~m

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i love your blog! Chinamommy actually sent me over here to check it out and I will also check out your Etsy as I'm from England too and its not easy to find english Etsy sellers! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, yeah I know its hard to find uk peeps on arty blogs but I'm here :) your blog is wicked too :) x and chinamommy is cool too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!
    We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
    Interviewer. We'd
    like to give you the opportunity to
    give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."
    It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
    be submitted online here Submit your interview.
    Best regards,
    Mike Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the blue one too! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good ones.. I would like you to visit my blog http://ramlakmi.blogspot.com/2010/07/hurray.html and post your answers for the 10 questions i got to answer my employer.. Your interest is much appreciated..

    ReplyDelete
  8. where are you? i need a new post! also- that mike interview thing is good- i did it for my blog!
    waiting on the edge of my seat to see what you've been working on or did all that stuff fall on you and you're trapped??....

    ReplyDelete